Monday 13 July 2009

Daily life in Queenswood

Hello,

some information about my life in Queenswood. We have to get up at 7:15 every day. Breakfast starts at 8 o'clock. The lessons start at 9:15, and they are 1,5 h long. After each "double" lesson we have a 20 minute break. The first 4 lessons are academic lessons, so it is about grammar and vocabulary. After these academic lessons we have one E-com lesson, we can refresh our blog there.
After lunch, which starts at 1 pm, we have 2 workshop lessons (1,5 h), I have chosen the FCE Preparation, which is helpful for the Cambrigde Certificate. We do there nearly the same things, reading, writing, speaking and so on. The last 2 lessons are Tuturial-lessons, we can talk there about problems and we have to prepare a 5 minute show, we have to present the show on Friday evening ... You know, that I hate such things, but I have to to it, bad luck, because I propably have to do it twice ... (4 weeks).
In the evening I have Pro-Football, you can see the coach here:
http://www.arsenal.com/ladies/coaching-staff/john-bayer
There are 2 more coaches called Loui and David. Sometimes here are some assistens like the captain of the womens national team.
Others can choose between tennis, football, table tennis, badminton and swimming.
After that we have free time, normally I relax with my friends somewhere.
At 11 pm is bedtime.

So all in all it is quite good here, much lessons, but that's good. And in the evening free time and sports, thats very good.


No comments:

Post a Comment